Freitag, 19. Mai 2017

Country Friday

Bildergebnis für ponderosa aces

You might know that JC made a trip from Glasgow to Manchester to see JTFL playing with his band The Ponderosa Aces. And he also introduced me to their music. I investigated them and found out that they were another American band celebrating the main roots of country music in their very own way. I think JC had a great time watching them live an a small venue. It is not the kind of music I would prefer in my home but I think this music will work live very well. Thanks to JC for guiding me to them. It is always a pleasure to listen to this kind of music from time to time.


2 Kommentare:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Good to see "Scottish music writer" Jim Clark getting a namecheck Walter!

Anonym hat gesagt…

That's of course an older clip of the band in action as it predates Jonny Bottoms joining on bass.

Here's a clip from their recent tour of England and the one-off gig at EuroDisney!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2_eDPR1Yh4



JC