Montag, 15. Mai 2017

Release The Pressure

Bildergebnis für glasgow by night


All the mates said everything about our terrific gathering in Glasgow a weekend ago. I had a lo of fun spending the time with all of you. You showed me a town of your own and the time we spent our time about talking, laughing  and having a great time. I am satisfied to met you all and having great nights with you. Thank you all for giving me this pleasure weekend.

Today's track is by Leftfield and they released their classic record again with lots of versions and remixes. Still a great record and far ahead over the average.

Have a great week mates.

Leftfield - Release The Pressure (Adrian Sherwood Remix)

2 Kommentare:

The Swede hat gesagt…

I'm glad to hear that you all had such a good time Walter. I'm only sorry that I wasn't able to make it.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Two weeks later and I am still telling everyone I meet of the great time we all had together.

It has rained heavily these past two Saturdays so it was a great decision to come over on the weekend that you did.

Feantastic song..wasn't aware of this remix. Thank You.

JC