Mittwoch, 13. September 2017

Truth

Bildergebnis für jeff beck truth

Last week CC featured on his fantastic blog The Faces and Rod Stewart. This brought me back to the early times of Rod the mod once again. He first got his first expectations in rock music while he played with his buddy Ronnie Wood in the Jeff Beck Group. It is almost 50 years ago when this album was released and I still go back to this record and enjoy the songs. I am not the one that is into blues/blues-rock and guitar slinging but this record accompanies me during decades because of it grounded and earthy music. Jeff Beck played a terrific guitar on this record and Rod Stewart had so much soul to make this songs great. For me a timeless album and still worth to listen.

Jeff Beck - Shapes Of Things
Jeff Beck - Morning Dew
Jeff Beck - Blues De Luxe
Jeff Beck - Beck's Bolero

1 Kommentar:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Thanks for the mention Walter
The only Jeff Beck song I am familiar with is the ubiquitous Hi Ho Silver Lining!