Donnerstag, 2. November 2017

The Pub On The Corner

Bildergebnis für the singing loins

A few days ago The Singing Loins, a London based trash-folk duo shuffled up at my player and I appreciated much to listen to The Pub On The Corner once again. I always had a favour to simple, bare and honest songs outside of any specific style. Of course their songs were made for beer drinking people in the pub later on the evening when lots of people join the chorus. But wasn't it one of the ideas of punk? Anyway good music for good people.

Later this day I will go for a lecture about the fact that the SPIEGEL, Germany's most significant news magazine exists 70 years now. One of the editors is a native from my hometown and he will tell us about the work on a magazine and about investigative journalism. Seems like it will be a very interesting evening.




Keine Kommentare: