Dienstag, 6. Februar 2018

McKinley Morganfield

Bildergebnis für muddy waters

During last weekend I sorted my albums once again and I found a two albums by Muddy Waters I didn't listen to for ages. Looking at all these very old albums I realized that I have a copy of Muddy Water's London Sessions a collaboration with young musicians deeply based in blues like Rory Gallagher and Stevie Winwood. After listening to this record again I got attracted to this kind of music once again. Muddy Waters had a huge influence to all the early 60's blues musicians and he was one of the first ones who played an electric blues guitar. After listening to his songs again I ask myself what is the attraction to his music still? Probably because it is music that is actually true and comes from deep of his heart.








1 Kommentar:

TheRobster hat gesagt…

My favourite bluesman. I love Muddy Waters.